What’s on my table?
my most recent recipes
- Panzanella Salad with Roasted Green Beans
- Roasted Cauliflower and Peppers Shakshuka
- Roasted Potato Salad with Okra and Arugula
- Moroccan Spiced Lentils
- Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas with Blue Cheese Dressing
- Asparagus, Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Frittata
- Fettuccine with Salt Cod and Fennel
- Wax Bean Salad with Shrimps and Chorizo
- Baked Zucchini Boats with Prosciutto
- Orzo Salad with Roasted Sweet Peppers and Peas
- Chickpeas and Spinach
- Portuguese Salt Codfish and Shrimps Stew
- Bacalhau à Portuguesa
- Orecchiette with Roasted Cauliflower, Cherry Tomatoes and Pancetta
- Swiss Cheese and Vegetable Soup
The flexitarian diet, some call it semi-vegetarian, advocates reduced meat consumption and prioritizes vegetables and fruits. That’s good for one’s health. After a few weeks you’ll feel great!
What we eat impacts the environment. It’s impossibel to maintain the present high level of animal sourced protein. Let’s change NOW for the sake of future generations.
quick & easy
Many recipes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less, this includes the cooking time. They don’t require specialized knowledge, just common sense following the instructions.
Once your nutrition is focussed more on vegetables it is absolutely imperative to use a wide variety of condiments and cooking techniques to keep everyone interested and committed.