What’s on my table?
15 of my most recent recipes – total number of recipes: 408
- Leek and Feta Cheese Tart
- Harissa-roasted Sweet Potatoes with Feta Dressing
- Greek Mushroom Stifado with Roasted Lemon Potatoes
- Louisiana Fish Soup with Okra
- Spicy Lamb Meatballs with Harissa Yogurt
- Shrimp and Broccoli in Thai Green Sauce
- Pan-grilled Octopus with Chorizo and Mojo Verde
- Fettuccine with Shrimps, Chorizos and Peas
- Bread and Butter Pudding with Pistachio Crust
- Panzanella Salad with Roasted Green Beans
- Roasted Cauliflower and Peppers Shakshuka
- Roasted Potato Salad with Okra and Arugula
- Moroccan Spiced Lentils
- Roasted Cauliflower and Chickpeas with Blue Cheese Dressing
- Asparagus, Red Pepper and Goat Cheese Frittata
The flexitarian diet, some call it semi-vegetarian, advocates reduced meat consumption and prioritizes vegetables and fruits. That’s good for one’s health. After a few weeks you’ll feel great!
What we eat impacts the environment. It’s impossibel to maintain the present high level of animal sourced protein. Let’s change NOW for the sake of future generations.
quick & easy
Many recipes can be prepared in 30 minutes or less, this includes the cooking time. They don’t require specialized knowledge, just common sense following the instructions.
Once your nutrition is focussed more on vegetables it is absolutely imperative to use a wide variety of condiments and cooking techniques to keep everyone interested and committed.